At CSP, our goal is simple: to exceed our customers' expectations for quality and to deliver zero-defect product every time.
Our commitment to continuous improvement and our proven track record of zero-defect product delivery on billions of units shipped has helped CSP earn numerous supplier quality awards from our customers, some of whom have been with CSP for generations.
Our facilities have been ISO-9001 certified since 1994. In 2003, CSP instituted a company-wide Six Sigma Quality System, with the goal of achieving a six-sigma level of critical defects delivered to every customer, every time. And we've succeeded in doing just that - year after year, we have achieved Six Sigma quality levels.
Key elements of our quality systems include:
- State-of-the-art 100% inspection system - We verify our product quality by inspecting each product for critical defects, achieving quality levels unparalleled in the industry.
- Six Sigma culture - Everyone at CSP shares the goal of zero defects. Six Sigma Black, Green and Yellow Belts throughout the organization train CSP employees in Six Sigma methodologies, helping ensure our processes adhere to strict standards for quality and repeatability.
- Continuous improvement – Using data gathered from our inspection systems, we improve our processes in accordance with ISO-9001 standards. We employ a formal DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) process to evaluate, monitor, track, and control all continuous improvement projects.
- Rigorous testing and analysis – We continually measure the quality of our products, raw materials, and processes through:
- Statistical sampling and testing
- AQL sampling of every lot for attribute defects
- Continuous process monitoring and automatic part rejection
- Testing of critical incoming raw materials
- Product performance testing, including moisture content, headspace composition, gas content, moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR), effect of relative humidity/temperature over time, gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS), and other critical measures
At CSP, quality is not static. We continually anticipate and respond to our customers' evolving requirements, rapidly and efficiently.